UAE in-country value certification is an important measure for businesses to take when they are looking to import products into the country. Here a few important things about UAE in-country value certification that will help you understand this process better and make sure your business is compliant.
1) All imports must be accompanied by a certificate of origin, which certifies that the goods originate from outside of the UAE. This is a measure to promote healthy activities in UAE.
2) The importer is responsible for ensuring that all goods imported into the UAE comply with any applicable regulations or restrictions (including tax rates). This means, you will not have to worry about tax related issues after obtaining in-country value certification.
3) A company may request an exemption from paying customs duties on items it imports if they can prove through data analysis that these items do not harm domestic production. Moreover, companies can request exemptions on taxes waived under certain circumstances if it would cost more money than its worth to pay these taxes
4) Businesses must find out whether their goods can be imported into the country before importing them, as they may be subject to restrictions or prohibitions that prevent them from entering into UAE. This is something that will save you from unwanted headaches and trouble when importing goods into UAE. It will not only save your time but time as well.
5) It is vital that companies ensure any certificates of origin accompanying items declared at customs adhere precisely with local laws regarding standards.
6) Only one certificate of origin per shipment should apply, so compliance checks particularly with UAE in-country value certification are important.
7) If a company has been unable to obtain a certificate of origin from their supplier, it might be possible for them to obtain one on site at customs.
8) There are many agencies and firms both within and outside UAE that provides free advice and support regarding UAE in-country value certification. All that you will have to do is to search for a reputable firm to consult about in-country value certification online. Your search engine will display details of many firms that you can choose from for assistance in obtaining (ICV) In-Country Value Certification for your smooth business operations.